Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hustle and Bustle of Christmas...are you in full force?

Saturday I purchased 30 new jeweled spiders in the smaller size...some in browns...perfect for boys for your Cobweb Christmas!

We have some specials going on too for Christmas decor. Hopefully our paper Christmas tags have arrived.
Dress warm today and see you soon.

P.S...Jenny doh editor and chief of Somerset has a very big announcement,(on my blog list) one I think the world needs and will embrace with open arms...good luck Jenny, I'm behind you one hundred percent. I'm a believer that in the last phases of our lifes work its the part where we give back. Art saves lives. This will be bigger than she can even imagine.

We are still in need of Christmas for Children who may not otherwise receive much from Santa.

No comments: