Thursday, January 31, 2008

Magpie Cottage Blog

You must visit a dear friend of mine (whom I have never met) in Iowa who owns the most wonderful antique decorating store, mind you its 10,000 sq. ft. and I am always in awe (seriously) at how this tiny gal keeps it going. It green Oaks and its full of the best antiques and custom painted furniture, dont take it from me though, see for yourself.
Ann has the funnest blog going you will be an avid fan as I am going to be, so here it is:
www.magpiecottage.blogspot.com A blog about running a store, turning trash into treasure, the fun and hasles of a creative life trying to make a living "outside the box".
Now, I hope you'll still be MY fan and return even though my shop is only like 600 sq. ft.
Oh Ann I still dont know how you do it, but you do and you do it so well.

No comments: