Sunday, January 6, 2008

Romantic time of year now...







Just a Bed of Roses has now shed anything to do with Christmas and each day it's transforming into the "ROMANTIC TIME OF YEAR" ...enchanted vintage pretties are covering the shop.
You'll now find more antiqued reds, mirrors, vintage stitched pillowcases, altered art Valentines jewelry, lots of old painted candlesticks, newly designed attic florals and my favorite addiction of antique paperie tags adorning our vintage pieces and our NEW exclusive "Memory Keeper" jars & boxes. (I will get some pictures of them this week). All uniquely designed and handmade.

Take a moment to stop in and visit us...keeping in mind that if there is a BIG snow storm we may be opened short hours or not even at all...sorry I am a bawl baby driving freeways in snow. Utah has just been getting slammed with snow this past month, great if your coming to Utah to ski in the georgeous mountains! Mon-Fri. 10:30-5:30 and sat. 10:30-4:30 15 E state Farmington, utah

2 comments:

sherri said...

Oh how I wish I could jump in my car and go for a drive - to Utah!! I wish I could visit you at your Boutique and look at all of your lovelies....There are so many ladies I have met online that I want to visit!!! I LOVE your photos - they are darling and I see you have a fabulous eye for arranging everything to perfectly blend together - looks fabulous!! Keep them coming Miss B -
xoxo Sherri

Roxie Morrow said...

Wow Brenda, these pictures of your romantic style are breathtaking. Love all the vintage pieces, I bet your store looks fabulous right now.