Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What is she thinking? VALENTINES DONUTS & GIFTS


Don't you wonder what she is thinking about THESE DONUTS? Everytime I see her looking at them I have all kind of FUNNY THOUGHTS going through my mind. What do YOU suppose she is thinking?
I DO KNOW what you will think when you COME IN and see these handmade felt donuts in person...you will want to take them home as these really are no calorie and will last more than 3 minutes in the car!
I will take pictures tomorrow and show you more NO FAT bakery goodies...wonderful pink frosted Valentines cookies, cupcakes & cakes!
Plus...you are going to want to buy your favorite Valentine one of our new Granny Smith Apples BEAUTIFULLY dipped in caramel and chocolate and wrapped so pretty. I will show you this week-end and you must see Karens dipped Pretzels.
LETS NOT STOP here though , I will show you wonderful VALENTINE GIFTS EVERYDAY NOW UNTIL VALENTINES DAY right here on this blog! P.S. Just a Bed of Roses is preparing to FINALLY STOCK our Website, plan on SHOPPING by MARCH 1st if not sooner!

No comments: