Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Oh the WEATHER OUTSIDE is FRIGHTFUL!







MOTHER NATURE has been SOOO generous to Utah this year giving us ample WATER in the mountains so we can water our yards to our hearts content this coming HOT summer.


This is what I woke up to THIS morning...and its STILL coming down. It's AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and its my day off from freeway driving & shop so I will cozy up at home and create like crazy as my Darling Husband cleaned our home like no other yesterday. I'm a lucky gal, yes I am!
The chairs picture was taken at 7:00 a.m. and the others at 11:00 a.m. and its STILL COMING DOWN HEAVY! What is going on here? I want you to know I went outside in open toe slippers to take these pictures, now my toesies are frozen! Can you see Darling Husband on the tractor clearing the snow at his brothers, when you are in the country its the only way to remove a heavy snow storm, no whimpy snow blowers we dont even own one.
Can you beleive it snowed heavy another 5 hours after these pictures were taken...we got 12 inches of snow in 15 hours!

Okay snow ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, you can stop falling now....PLEASE!

No comments: