Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'll Drink to That!


My cute little daughter insists I am not losing weight fast enough...and I have to agree with her! I have a love/hate relationship with the scale...you know how that goes don't you?
Here is theNEW plan of attack, at least this is what is helping her, along with a date each day an hour with the treadmill:
Instead of drinking my diet coke/diet dr. pepper I am substituting this refreshing real lemonade drink, just put 3 splenda packets into icy water and 1/2 squeezed lemon...its really really yummy, try it I think you will love it. Can I really give up Diet dr. Pepper...I don't know!
Then the whey protein drink for a meal replacement blended with a 1/2 banana, I will get mine in a chocolate flavor...why would I try anything else??? convenient, low calories high energy...mmmmmmmmmm!
Wish me luck and if this is of any help to you then let me hear from you! Good luck too and dont forget your date with the treadmill, I break it up into two times though, whew!

No comments: