Tuesday, January 8, 2008

ROMANTIC SWEET VINTAGE GIFTS




























The ROMANTIC TIME OF YEAR always for me includes CHOCOLATE! I have tied up yummy chocolate kisses packaged in PINK and tucked inside Vintage tubs, creamers, old sugar dishes, cobalt blue ice cream sundae dishes, 50's syrup pitchers & much more. Each one tied uniquely with tea dyed crinkly wrinkly seam binding ribbons, laces & doilies then added are the TO DIE FOR "beyond spectacular "TAGS which gives them a great personalized touch!
When you look at them you will say "I know some one who would love THIS one" so if you need or just want to suprise someone with a SWEET VINTAGE GIFT, Priced reasonably so please come on in and see which one that is just perfect for you!





1 comment:

Missy Sue Hanson said...

I was visiting the MMP forum when I saw your siggy and the quote with it.....the one about helping someone up.....I've had a rough past few days and that quote was nice to stumble upon! Thank you for that! I love the blog!