Wednesday, April 8, 2009

May & June VICTORIA





Victoria and new florals arrived today...really do love the inside of this Vicoria, beautiful pictures in whites etc. Its really raining hard Thursday morning, the shop may get a late opening, say by 11:00-noon. Friday and Saturday 11:00-4, although closing a little early on saturday, maybe 4:00 latest.
You may call to check: 801-628-0890
I'm hoping for a new big purse shipment today...come see if you need a pretty pink Easter Purse.
Our Easter items are 20% off or more, antiques 20% off and jewelry (excluding consignment) is 20% off. florals 10% off
Lets not forget our spring special: blingy ball caps reg. 18.95 are 16.00! Only thru this week. Lets do our zebra and giraffe wallets 10% off too. Why not! Rainy day sales.

1 comment:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

It sounds wonderful. I wish I lived closer. I will for sure be stoping in when I go to my kids.

I didn't make it to my dear lizzies or the lavender house yesterday. I'm sick, I caught something from my grandkids. I've made plans to go next week though. I let you know about it then.