Sunday, April 26, 2009

The adventures of Elizabeth...a small kitchen make-over





As I was reading a private retailer blog from a blog group I belong to we were discussing store/ employee policies...Deb from Curious sofa was telling a funny experience she had with Elizabeth.(I can imagine those two together, what a riot!) I clicked onto Elizabeths blog and would love to share her blog with you.

She is a contributing editor to Romantic Homes and much more. This kitchen makeover will be featured in Junes issue of Romantic Homes.
Here it is: www.elizabethhousestlouis.blogspot.com

On her blog "about me" she states: I want to keep learning and growing...I'm excited to find out what is around the next corner...and then the next...

One talented lady and her last blog post is her small kitchen make-over...enjoy!

3 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

What a beautiful transformation. Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check it out.

sepiadreams said...

I finally got the Romantic Homes issue with her kitchen photos. She is truly an amazing woman. I always looked forward to her section in Romantic Homes-she disappeared for a bit, but now I hope she is back....Love Tiina..

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Thank you Brenda for the lovely comment. What a nice surprise! Your blog/website/store is fantastic - my first visit! It reminds me of a store that use to be down the street from where mine was. You look like you are having a blast and I love how you share your design tips as well.

And yes, when Debbie and I get together, one can hear us laughing all the time!

Take care
elizabeth