Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SUMMER HOURS for Just A Bed of Roses

Starting now the shop will be closed thru the SUMMER on MONDAYS. Tuesday thru Friday shop hours: 11:00 -5:30 (sometimes between 5:00-6:00) and Saturdays 11:00-11:30 until 4:30-5:00
You are welcome to call and tell me you are coming and need me to stay for you, no problem unless I need to be to an appt. which does happen.
Here is a picture of the costume jewelry that arrived at shop Monday!

SHOP WILL BE CLOSED ON SATURDAY AND MONDAY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND really need to get ready for the upcoming YARD SALE on JUNE 7 at the Weber County Fair Grounds, hope you can come, most items I will be selling will sell for 1.00-3.00 dollars, seriously! I will do a separate post on this next week. FRANCISCOS restaurant will also be closed sat thru monday.

No comments: