Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shop IS opened Again...here's what's coming in


Check out the vintage Rhinestones on the bottom of this picture...oooh la la!

Shabby white vintage jewelry, buttons & ruffly FENTON candy dishes!


Marble topped newly painted colonial red vintage iron stand and florals!

More wrinkly crinkly ribbon will be bundled up for sale this week!


The birds were singing so pretty this morning while I was taking this picture!

Oh...and THIS is new, I'll be bringing it to work also...my husband thinks there is a sign

somewhere on this car of mine that says "hit me". Ouch!

While being away from the shop I was able to meet up with 2 of my favorite professionals... One is Danielle East from Salon Tantrum she designs and colors my hair to my personality which is grayed, a little whitened and Blackened. From the Best book : Human Art, written by Brooke whom I finally had the pleasure of meeting. I have wanted to meet her for years and there she was doing hair right next to me, what a treat, oh that made my day.

Then I met with Lu Anne Shuey who has to be the strongest and best massage therapist out there. This girl does wonders and I love to go get my muscles relaxed by her. I could not do the job I have at my age without her!

So now back to work...there will be parking on Main street, in front of the courthouse and always in the back school parking lot. Hope its not to inconvenient for you. They will be finishing up our lamp posts today. Next week Main street gets theirs, we're going to look so historical!


Salon Tantrum: 801-776-1243 Danielle East 1086 E. Highway 193 Layton utah


Lue Ann at Dr. Mark Jolleys Wasatch spine & Disc Center 2017 N. Main #202 Layton, Utah (across from K-Mart, west side of road).






3 comments:

sherri said...

What I wouldn't give for a massage! My mom got them all the time - I wish I could! I think my most favorite day of my life was when I went to the Chiropracter and she popped my back - I was in Heaven. heehee :) Whatcha doing little lady? Haven't heard from you in a few days....
xoxo Sher

Anonymous said...

ouch is RIGHT!!!! so sorry about your car..=(

i need to come in to see your vintage jewlery---maybe sometime when my baby isn't so fussy....

blessings said...

Looks like there's some wonderful loot! Have a great weekend. Blessings... Polly