Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Springtime in the Rockies...not really!

A pretty...Pearled Crown Wedding veil antiqued tucked in hydrangeas sitting in a very
antique funeral basket...a little something I made myself today while my new countertops
were awaiting the plumbing.
(along with cleaning like crazy)
Do you adore the picture?
My countertops I love to pieces, will show you when we
get Jake to come do the back splash.

A romantic pink cover album coming in the shop tomorrow...adorable too.

A handmade very shabby and vintage chic bra probably from hmmmm the 50's?
It's in perfect condition. Reminded me of spring and Easter dressing.

And so did this charming gal from the early 1900's
She too "shabby and vintage chic"
didn't even know it then did she?
and jayna has delighted us with vintage KEY neclaces...
they alone are worth the trip over to
Just a Bed of Roses!

No comments: