Tuesday, August 27, 2013

VINTAGE FLEA MARKET in west haven THURSDAY

west haven...vintage flea market at my house:
2037 s. 2700 w.  take the 21st street exit off freeway and go west to 1900 w. You can follow the yellow vintage flea market signs.

99% vintage, some antique...the 1% not vintage is my husbands lazy boy...he will be retiring and we don't want a chair to invite him to be a lazy boy!
(just kidding, he can do anything he wants, right!)

Tables of 1-5.00  items, one table of halloween for 3.00 each, more tubs of vintage linens $1.00 each.
some antique furniture, vintage pieces, rusty, galvanized, wooden, glass. Wide variety.

sale starts 8:00-5 on THURSDAY
Friday: 8-1

My workroom has been organized so that you may come in and walk around...it's really fun, I love it, hope you enjoy it too.

This area is west of Ogden a few miles. 25 mins from Farmington area. You'll enjoy traveling up to the fruit markets afterwards. Enjoy a fun summer day, flea-ing and fresh fruit.

I think I'll take a late nap now!
See you THURSDAY

No comments: