Thursday, August 16, 2012

FRESH from the FARMHOUSE to YOU

\
Gates for decorating
2 sizes
plus a vintage rusty curved top one

Vintage owl neclace... big
35.00
only one

all kinds of boxes, crates and metal buckets
for fall decor
in shop now
prices vary
(more around the corner not shown here)

Antique PINK door with glass knobs
I wanted to make a table out of this for
my workspace
ran out of room, boo-hooing about this.
at shop now
68.00


Cast iron fence piece
chippy rusty white heavy
98.00

Rusty display piece
some type of old stove or warmer?
38.00

Dove tailed
National Encyclopedia box large
55.00

1950's game complete
98.00

rare to find a game with milk bottles,
butter, dairy trucks all intact.
The box has wearing.
We have never seen one until now.
Prices are higher on the internet.

sweet book
"taking care of baby"
now in
$13.00

1940's or earlier cabinet
original color with 5 drawers which
can be placed anywhere
195.00
a great buy
not in shop
you can pay visa or cash
another piece that won't fit into my
newly finished workspace.



Old U and I sugar paper bags

$3.00 each or one free with purchases
this week.

Pardon our dust this week...and next
we're changing into fall
IT
will be
UNEXPECTED!

open
thursday
friday
saturday
11:00-5:30

check blog posts below for more
items up for selling.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I. AM. COMING. IN! I want almost ALL of it! I took my daughter and twin nieces back to school shopping today, and ended up with a migraine and throwing my back out. I DESERVE A BED OF ROSES! See you soon!