Thursday, June 24, 2010

In & Out Burgers... SAVED the Marriage

It MUST BE HOW IT GOT ITS NAME... as you can see from this menu
Love It... how easy is that!
ANYONE can say I'll have a #1 #2 or a #3

That is why it must be making BIG BooKoo Bucks
cause they get you IN AND OUT
The  red and white decor is quite refreshing.
Lots of kids too, but they go
IN AND OUT
REALLY FAST TOO!

Must show you the DRIVE-UP WINDOW MENU...
easy AGAIN!  
and  AFFORDABLE
You just want to keep going back

Cheerful hard working employees

One was taking piles of the biggest REAL POTATOES
and slicing them fresh into these wonderful homemade french fries.
VERY CLEAN PLACE
even with lots of people
going IN AND OUT
ALL OF THE TIME.

But you really kept reading to see how it  SAVED OUR MARRIAGE
and since this is true I must go on...
Mr. Roses in the middle is smiling
He always does around food.

I'll make it quick...
It was our  38th Anniversary (to be fair we had a nice lunch that day) on our way to St. George.

We had a big antique shopping day the day before, I call it "working vacations"... then the drive etc.
and we wanted something light to eat
NOW GET THIS:
 The Motel was close to McDonalds.
I know what your thinking... as I WAS SAYING THIS:
I am not going to McDonalds, haven't been there for 20 years and not going on OUR anniversary.
So HE starts driving anywhere and saying "well what do you want?"
As he is going to weird places with no restaurants and I just couldn't decide...IMAGINE THAT!

CAN ANY MAN JUST GO GET THE YELLOW PAGES???

I was having some very NAUGHTY WORDS go through my mind
and HE easily could have too!
(tired and old, old and tired)

Then low and behold I SPIED a sign that said In and Out Burgers
IT
SAVED THE MARRIAGE
and we lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER that episode
and most important HE had to APOLOGIZE!
(cause he didn't hold in as many words as I did in my opinion
and he drove left when he should have turned right
and it was our Anniversary
so he must be perfect on that day, right?)

That's how you stay married 38 years
(you keep most of those words inside of you the best you can)
and when THEY DON'T...they must fork out
alot of money to you as your gathering up
new clothes, more new clothes, cupcakes, vintage decor etc!

But now I have to stay this extra large size till the clothes wear out
Darn!





No comments: