Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Touch of Fall...

I tell you, fall is in the air...here is Trick or Treatin Kitty & Polka Dot Pumpkin!
This one is a bit FREAKY...it's the laptop...dont quite know how to navigate it yet!


Fun little white narrow table and the new fall Paprika colors, with some limey greens.
Oh, and Jayna has been bringing in Halloween altered art neclaces...to funny, you will laugh out loud when you seen and read them.


Newly painted red wooden shelf, its a heavy one, in fact my back is saying "ouch" today, too much lifting and bending painting furniture.
Okay...so your saying "where is the dress form picture?" Well, I took it...so where is it?
Darci will be selling CROWN items and jewelry, excluding altered art neclaces at 10% off on Wednesday,
so come in and visit with Darci, she's a neat gal, I love it when she can come into the shop.
I came home to 8 qts. of freshly bottled Hot sauce...mmmmmmm!


3 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

It's been so hot I'm sure looking forward to fall! Those polka dot pumpkins look so cute. I'll come in soon to pick one up...Love your shop and your blog.

Everyday Sparkles said...

I was so happy to see all your new items. I was having withdrawals while on vacation. Sorry I missed you yesterday. See you soon!

p.s. I showed my Mom the little birdies and she is excited to pickup her order. She thinks they're even cuter in person.

Mimi Sue said...

Thanks for commenting. Did you notice anything familiar in my living room? There are a couple of things in there from your shop! That cross stitched welcome thing for one. Stay tuned you'll probably see a lot more of your darling treasures that are now mine...Still trying to get over there for a pumpkin. It's hard when the mister is home all. the. time.