Sunday, October 2, 2011

JUST...Patina past and present style

Patina past and present
is a style.

It's found at Harry Potters
in Disneyworld.


Patina is an aging process.

I love my home
filled with rich
patina aged furniture
natural
loved
 untouched.

I love my grandchildren,
who with age
 like Patina
 grows deeper.
(my oldest Conner
sporting his mustache!)

Our memories of precious
times with them
grow
Patina rich each year.


This time of year
gives me
Nostalgic memories
as I view the photos
of Last October.
It's my
FAVORITE
time of year.
I hear it from
customers
also.

 These moments
cannot be duplicated,
alot like the patina
of a nice piece of furniture.

yet...
I love how Disney
re-creates Patina
that we may enjoy
it's unique beauty.
and
that's why we call it
"Patina Past and Present"

ENJOY
YOUR PATINA
in life!

No comments: