Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summertime Vintage Vignette

Summer Vignette in Beehive Birdcage:
Today I robbed my husbands Antique General Store
(he doesn't prosecute)
creating a summer vignette for our new entry way which
now has distressed hardwood floors
which I am love with:

Roller skates
7-up
marbles
canyon trips Postcards
Hires Rootbeer crock mug
KOOL-AID lemonade packet
antique jacks
lawn seed
Yellowstone bear
gardening plates
brass calendar

He will be pleased that I made something nice to enjoy with
HIS treasures.



That is something we both have always had in common
Collecting old things
Rotating our collections
Sharing our love for them with others

Isn't it fun to play with your collectables!

The wheat grass...it's 20 years old, I swear.
It sprouted
It grew
Kind of fun!
Who knew?

What else is summery...Our BIG SALE
GOING ON RIGHT NOW
One to not miss out on
and it's right before Memorial Day

Acorn antique show at the Weber County fairgrounds is
going on thru Sunday at 5

I get an ANTIQUE HIGH pretty severe during and after!
an illness
But we can live with it

ALWAYS APPRECIATIVE OF YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT
Let the summer begin!


No comments: