Friday, October 24, 2008

Before I forget to tell you...

The new Christmas issues of Victoria AND Romantic homes are in...plus, I have ordered the first edition copies of "Women who Create" which should be due in November...You will be the first to know...I promise!
I'm getting really excited to get Christmas up...but until then we have a week of Halloween savings so you can finish up your parties and gifts in style.

P.S. dont think I have mentioned that the Wild style beauty shop is moving , maybe within the next two weeks. Oh how I love their customers and hope they will continue to come in. I really enjoy all the girls who work there and will miss seeing them so much. The only good thing I can possibly think of is that there should be more parking places available for customers. If you ever have a hard time with parking you can pull behind the building in the school district parking lot, its never a problem. And on these beautiful fall days its really a good thing to do.

Another thing you may not like to hear...Home Companion by mary englebreit is doing its last issue Nov/dec. apparently it lost its publisher (economy?? not sure why), anyway, be sure to get your last copy. Mary englebreit is not quitting, just going in some different directions, it will be fun to see what that direction will be, something creative I'm sure.

No comments: