Saturday, October 25, 2008

Antique lovers...Acorn antique show coming up

I love the Acorn antique show...its full of beautiful antiques & collectables. It's coming up this Saturday and Sunday ( Nov. 1 & 2 ) out at the Weber county fair grounds beginning at 9:00 a.m. I will be there early to shop as I just crave to be surrounded with Victorian & Primitive pieces of furniture with nice patena , charming one of a kind collectables so unique, chippy and worn too which are just waiting for a new home to treasure them for another century. Hope you can find the time also and just go enjoy each vendors wares and friendship. You'll probably find something you just cant live without. I got the most awesome cherub pole lamp the other day from my jewelry gal...oh my goodness, I will have to share pictures of it and its going right next to my old clawfoot bath tub.
While you are in town stop in at my good friends shop Rustic Rose on 29th Washington Blvd. its a big shop full of lovely antiques/collectables along with a few other quaint shops attached to it. She also takes antiques & nice collectables on consignment...great way to make some extra money for the Christmas season.

And OOPS I have made a mistake...I was informed by the new manager of Re-creations that it is NO LONGER an ANTIQUE SHOP...so I apologize to the many many customers I have sent that way in search of a lovely antique.

And don't forget Lavendar House in West Jordan, 90th & Redwood rd...this store is full of vintage decor, LOTS of creativity with vintage and a cozy friendly atmosphere. Can you smell the lavendar! Dixie has a love of antiques like no other, besides you will love it there and be amazed at the transformation they have made to this home.

Enjoy these beautiful fall days!

No comments: