Monday, June 16, 2008

To Market To Market...shop will be closed this week

Good news and bad news...
Good news: I am off to Market to buy all things wonderful for the upcoming holiday seasons this week, plus meeting some of my Make Mine Pink friends for the first time ever, Lori and Karen.
Bad news: I must close the shop this week...I will be there Tuesday 11:00-2:00 p.m. is all SO I suggest if you need something come down early.
More good news: because of being closed this week I am pretty sure I will be EXTENDING the 20% off sales this month into ALL OF JULY! It really has been a great sale and I have bought LOTS AND LOTS MORE JEWELRY AND LINENS from estates ...so in order for the shop to have room for the HOLIDAYS it must keep moving out the door.
Thanks for your support with this sale, I know you have found some wonderful pieces of jewelry to wear and to do neat altered art with.
I will report about the show by the end of the week, IF NOT SOONER!
Hope your enjoying the 90 degree weather, isnt it nice?

No comments: