Thursday, June 12, 2008

STAY-CATION...stay around home vacation?




Have you heard of the new way to combat the rising gas prices this summer? It's called a Stay- cation where you vacation places in your own state or travel places around home. Yesterday I had the cutest and happiest couple come in who had visited the Teas 'n You a tiny tea house just around the corner from Just a bed of Roses shop. They were just thrilled by their experience and chose to stay in Utah instead of traveling to another state to do the same thing only with a 2,000.00 or more price tag. In fact they loved it so much they are coming back in just two days! I say that's quite impressive! http://www.teasnyou.com/ check it out. They also loved Us too, you never want to miss an antique shop on your vacation!
If your staying right at home could you decorate your porch like this one! Oh its to die for...could'nt you just sit there and enjoy a nice meal , soak in the warm air and talk forever. Or until the mosquitos bite! I want to give credit to the owner of this porch (and I still need to ask permission to show it here). This is the Woods Home in Syracuse who own the Victorian Wedding place. They say their porch is always a piece of art each season...I look forward to enjoying each season as a drive by.
If anyone has a wonderful porch and would like me to put it on the blog just come in and let me know, I will be right there with my camera.



No comments: