Monday, March 31, 2008

Antique chair, buggies & much more!


Wouldnt it be fun to take this beautiful antique lid oak and leather chair home to be rescued into a treasured heirloom? It's more dainty petite than normal for a mission oak chair, has a slight creek when rocked (I love that part!) and stuffed with the old horsehair. If I were to keep it (which I can't) I may be tempted to replace the torn part with an animal print which is the best
in home decor right now.
Okay, now pay attention here...this chair along with 2 big antique buggies, rusty bedsprings, wicker, retro chrome table, garden accessories and SO MUCH MORE will be available at Re-creations in Roy, Utah (about 5400S. and 1900 W on east side of road. I have rented space there to put overflow from our shop and our garage. We will be loading up this space on Tuesday April 1 (no joking) and I am making this comitment right now to do so as it is stormy freezing cold outside and I dont want to do it, this is why I am making this comittment out loud!
Vintage Furniture pieces in the shop are also marked down...
Our prices at Re-creations are below normal...YOU ALWAYS GET A GREAT DEAL there. You will want to check back often as vintage pieces come and go quickly. Also its a great place to consign your no longer needed furniture. Talk to Krista, she's fun to work with.


No comments: