Thursday, February 7, 2008

WE are SHAPED and FASHIONED by WHAT we LOVE...Goethe


We are shaped and fashioned by what we love...Goethe
That saying was on Oprahs site this morning and it just rung a bell with me ...most appropriate for this post... wouldn't you say!
Karen again has out done herself...she has been making the most delicious fresh Chocolate caramel covered Granny Smith Apples and Pretzels...Each one is a piece of art and surely will please the receiver. I gave some to my son as a GET WELL and his wife who is "EXPECTING", they make a great "GUY" gift. You'll also find them tucked in the store BIRTHDAY BASKET , come put your name in the drawing.
I will post apple pictures as soon as I locate them!
SPECIAL NOTE: Storm and wind today, expecting 4-8" of snow so I will not be traveling to open up shop today, HOWEVER...I have a load of new florals, felt cookies & donuts, antique gifts that will be coming in on Thursday. Lets hope this is the last big storm for awhile!


No comments: