Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ironing things out...


 Once upon a time in a city called Ogden Utah, this iron was shipped to a place on Harrison Blvd. from the z.c.m.i dept. store Salt lake city, utah. The place was the Dee Hospital. My husband said he was born there. The hospital has since been torn down and turned into a park.


 Here is proof on the box...isn't it wonderful the box and label come with this beautiful blue kerosene iron. This iron has never been used and all original parts are here. Would make a unique gift for an Iron, zcmi or dee hospital collector. It will be available at the acorn antique show at the weber county fair grounds this coming saturday/sunday.

 along with the iron a beautiful blue vintage globe...because Santa travels the whole world on Christmas eve...


 Because he has super fast reinedeer. Available wool, script and houndstooth fabric reindeers and a wreath or two with a reindeer.

1 comment:

Sal said...

Oh, I just can't wait to get into your little shop again! Those reindeer are just perfect!

My name is JoEllen, and back in August my husband and I purchased an old stove base from your shop. We intended to turn it into a foot stool for my husband's office, and we did! I just wanted to share some pictures with you. You can check them out at our family blog: gianimob.blogspot.com

I just posted about the re-do, so it should be one of the first posts you come across.

We just loved your store!!!