Wednesday, December 26, 2007

RED ROSES & CHOCOLATES for funeral Celebration




One of my dear friends 83 year old mother passed away and its her viewing tonight. They asked me to display her life pictures on a table, I was very honored to do so, my friend and her mother are and were delivery nurses.
When the funeral ends tomorrow they will have the granddaughters stand at the exit and present each guest with a wrapped red rose and a minty yummy chocolate wrapped in cellophane and tied with red ribbons. They wanted this to be a special celebration of their mothers life and since these are 2 of her most favorite things it will be very touching.
Oh, forgot to mention...I am the one in charge of getting 10 dozen red wrapped roses and 200 chocolates to the funeral on time! So I need to say toodles as I have 120 red roses soaking in my kitchen sink and they need to be fancied up now, gonna take me 5 hours!

No comments: