Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas around the shop...

























































Heres just a sampling of what you will find inside of Just a bed of roses this winter...there is so much more, and I take pictures of the so much more and they just dont turn out...so my new years goal is to work on taking better pictures for my blog, isnt that a great idea?
Hope everyones shopping is about done, mine isnt.
The hot item this year in the shop is Jayna's altered art neclaces, oh my goodness, have they ever been fabulously fun. She was able to take customers home pictures and turn them into neclace treasures for really special gifts.









1 comment:

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

Brenda,
Your shop looks beautifully decorated. I think the boyd bears are my favorite. My mom would love them too. She is a big collector and she loves pink. I think that is where I get it..lol
Happy Holidays!