Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SHE found Winter time to be memorable...this weekend

She rocks  her world with metal.
paper. sissors. this weekend.

We have gathered up
vintage memorabilia
1940's scrapbook pages.
old & new metals with creativity.
things made with sissors.

Going through the Prom invites
from 1940's made me go on a
search for mine...
only I'm not telling you the year!
Don't try to guess either!
Why is it bugging me now that
I received carnations & not roses?
Was I just in love?
Probably.

1980's Donny sheet music

Jeanne d'arc living...
LOVELY, just lovely

We will be carrying this
breath taking book
every 6 weeks.
It's out of Denmark.

You could live in these pages.

See...
Winter time is Beautiful
and memorable! 

p.s.
a new shipment of Valentines,
scarves and jewelry have arrived
along with our handmades.

We hope this new 3 day shop schedule has been working out for you.
WE are LOVING IT!

1 comment:

Mimi Sue said...

I'll be home in a week. Save me some of the good stuff! Mimi