Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HOME INVASION...FRIGHTNING

REAL LIVE HOME PHOTO
Still SHAKING...what I don't do for YOU.
STANDING on a rickity antique chair taking snapshots
of black beauty...her name.
Have you ever zoomed in on a spider and it wiggled it's leg at you?
SHAKING SCARY!
Try it sometime

Really, it's to show Mr. Roses that while he was out hunting/killing/dragging it home
when HE should have been PROTECTING ME cause along came a HUGE BLACK
WIDOW SPIDER.
AM I RIGHT?
I think I am right.
It's been a long time though.

It's got to be 15' up there on the ceiling, so what am I going to do?

I'll tell you...

As I watch SURVIVOR tonight
ONE EYE will be TV and ONE on
BLACK WIDOW SPIDER
till my protector gets home.

 ARE THERE MORE?


What will HE do?


Wanted to tell you
thanks for the Support you give us
at Just a bed of Roses.
This is a handmade gift from us to you
because YOU make it special for us to create
and we are having waaaay to much fun
ALMOST SINFUL
in case you couldn't tell

WE'LL REPENT tomorrow

Rain and shine, it's the Halloween OPEN HOUSE this week
and we just got MORE  fresh CARAMEL CORN
and GIANT black widow T-shirts
now what a coincidence

10 Door prizes will be drawn on Monday
stay close to your telephones!


No comments: