Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Shudders...and a beautiful day to stain


The pumpkins got their stain...



Husband is stressing the shutters and even they got their fresh coat of stain...



And Little white puppy hanging out in the country...he better not have got any stain on him, isnt he precious falling asleep on my foot while I was staining?



We thought we had all the shudders stained...what a suprise when mr. bed of roses found a whole stack of them behind him...(44 boards plus braces in all) Can you hear me scream? I was glad to have run out of the stain, they can wait until next week. Next the shudders need 3 coats of sealer, both sides...when is this going to end?

It better be "as good as Christmas" when they get hung!

We have some fun fall jewelry in the shop and I will take a picture of some awesome big silver heart crown earrings...you will love!

2 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Of course my favorite part of the post is Chloe..doggie kisses to her!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Oh Brenda, you and Carl will always be restoring or painting something. Your amazing. Your produce looks and sounds soooo good.


Cindy G.