Sunday, April 6, 2008

SHOPPING new displays






















Just a few new displays here...lots of BEAUTIFUL vintage pieces wouldnt you say?
Displays come and go so fast around here, its nice to capture a picture that lasts longer. One new goal is to show off our beautiful vintage furniture pieces that are for sale. I have a bad habit in decorating of burying a piece of furniture with lovely merchandise.I dont do this when decorating a home...but in the shop I figure the more the merrier and I love shops where its a bit of a treasure hunt. This will now be more pleasing to your eye as you shop.
We are doing more BRANDING in the red area this month...you'll have to come see!






1 comment:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Brenda ~ Your displays are awesome !!! I love the lamp frame too ~ I have seen those with vintage crystals or just a little vintage lace tied on them and they look wonderful ~
xoxo,
Lori