Thursday, April 24, 2008

Appreciate Prayers for my Mother

I would appreciate so much if you would keep my mother in your prayers this week-end. She is having a masectomy Friday and we want everything to go well for her. She doesnt have cancer, she has cells in one breast that will turn into cancer eventually. The staff at John Huntsman cancer clinic felt this was the best approach. So our hopes are high that this will be in her best interest. She has been cleaning like crazy so she can be ready for recovery. Thanks so much, I appreciate your friendships and concerns.
My computer hasnt come back yet from the Dr's...I will list pictures of the projects going on at Just a bed of roses next week when it arrives without its virus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers being sent ~ how is everything?~S