Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fleattitude vintage market is just a week away

 These are listed on fbooks vintage yard sale utah right now. When you get on that site you can type in: brenda justabedofroses  there is a little magnifying glass symbol to click on and a box will pull up to type the name in. It will pull up my listings. You may pick up at the shopette at home or Fleattitude Aug. 9th in Pleasant grove. We are loading up tons of vintage goods for this fun event! If your wondering when the shopette will be opened...I am too! We just may do a big 3-4 day sale in sept...a week or two after labor day.






Carl and I started a 26 day DETOX...Greensmoothie girl has a manual you can purchase on her website and have shipped or download. We are day 3 now...it's nice to be taking our health back. It's great to be doing it together, so much easier.

look forward to seeing you next weekend...hope your having an enjoyable summer!

1 comment:

smasek said...

HI HI HI!! This is Sacha in Farmington!! I did the Green Smoothie Girl detox in May and loved it!! Way to go! I know you can do it! Having a buddy is the best idea. I just wanted to let you know that I have MISSED YOU GUYS terribly!! Your shop was my favorite to browse through and it made my life wonderful! I can't make it down south this weekend but hope to catch you sometime at one of these markets up North. I have such good memories of your store especially around Halloween. It was my happy place!! Anyway, just needed to let you know you are missed!!!! P.S. I lost 10 lbs on the detox. It felt wonderful!!!