Sunday, November 17, 2013

Discovering over the week-end... in PINK

 Holiday shopping at Fleattitude... early Saturday

 and no...I am not selling this crisp pretty vintage slip I discovered first! It will hang in my workspace to be enjoyed every day. Somethings just make you happy to look at.

My new Pink 1950's jacket, so warm and cozy...discovered at
Treasures antique mall...I love little shopping spree's!
( and yes you may covet, especially the little rhinestones). I just may have to wear it to work Monday...I'd really like to sleep in it!

a merry christmas that lights in red...and slowly goes off and on...love it! (fleattitude...will be open again in April) We may be selling at it.

We had alot of fun with everyone on their shopping spree @ just a bed of roses over the weekend. We loved what you picked out...You too discovered "first" before someone else! 

No need to stop now...we are opened everyday except sunday thru christmas!

No comments: