Sunday, September 8, 2013

Black and white...






Black and white fun from my pinterest boards. When I retire too...I just might try to make everything I have pinned...and then again I just might keep on pinning. I just love that place. You can always check out the boards at just a bed of roses on pinterest.

The shop is 25% off everything until the end of sept.
Remember we are looking for a new shopkeeper for Just a bed of roses. It would be nice to have an experienced one and one who's excited to carry on from where I left off.
The shop can be available mid oct...or even after Christmas if you prefer.
Please bring your inquiries and offers to Brenda 801-628-0890  email: justabedofroses@hotmail.com

It's the perfect time to own an established 7 year shop. I wouldn't go but I just hate my husband retired without ME!

No comments: