Saturday, June 16, 2012

my favorite art group blogs

See for yourself...

http://www.beehiveartsalon.blogspot.com/

I love these art girls, there are just under 30 of them?
They take turns blogging about their beautiful lives, passions and art.
They are unique individuals. I love the creative mix of who they are.

I find it refreshing, inspiring and worth my time to visit them several times a week.

You may even know some of them already.
some of them come into the shop...of course on a search for what they love and to
find things to create with.

Love you beehive art salon girls!

1 comment:

shannon Porter said...

Love you too Just A Bed Of Roses! I wish I didn't live in Springville so I could shop at your store more often, but that could also be WAY to dangerous. I could rack up hundreds 2-3 times a week at your amazing store.
xoxo, Shannon