Monday, November 28, 2011

What's on YOUR LIST?

Let the shopping begin...everywhere!
New York the eve before Thanksgiving Day 2011

Window of the Empire state building display in candy

Window of King Kong at Empire state building

Looking down into the Rockafeller Center area
from floor 108, may I suggest going as high
as you can so your ABOVE the buildings.
You can see a little blue glow
which is 1/3 up from bottom of photo
that is the ice skating rink with the
Nations Christmas tree close by
along with NBC studios.

Lights Lights Lights
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE skyline LIGHTS
and tallness
OLD AND NEW ALL MIXED
 together 
in New York.

Marbled walls, floors all over
at the Empire State building
this is the entrance.

New York does Christmas up BIG!

This precious cat I found at an animal show.
I don't see how Santa could deprive me of getting
my very own
do you?

It's on my list Santa
Please!

No comments: