Monday, June 8, 2009

Pirate ship Stained Glass & Community Yard Sale




Have you decorated a sons room with a pirate theme? This neat stained glass window would be perfect to add to it. It's not new, frame seems to be older and its in great condition.(I don't have the measurements). This week you can find it at Re-Creations on 1900 W and 5500 South in Roy.(in my rented space).

They are having a big sidewalk sale this Thurs-Saturday 11:00-8:00 p.m.

Speaking of sales...this coming Saturday we will be out the the Weber county fairgrounds COMMUNITY YARD SALE with our loot we have been piling in boxes to sell all year out there. So far it looks like the one day without rain this week. I will post address later this week. We should be there 7:00 setting up, give us a minute, there is lots! Tables will be marked $1.00 $2.00 $3.00 and $5.00 with a few furniture pieces selling cheaply.
Lots of odds and ends from the shop, stuff for creative projects, and projects I am just not wanting to finish. Its a trash to treasure for sure sale.

Hope to see you there.

We will be filling in empty spaces at re-creations this week also.

2 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Wow, your quite the worker. I use to go to the fair grounds sale. About your unfinished products: Do you have a small buffet that I could refinish or a med. tall table that would work on my front porch. It would sit across from a metal and wood park bench.

Everyday Sparkles said...

I am so excited that my Mom got your beautiful white vanity. Although, I told her to be grateful that my boys keep me beyond busy that week or it would be mine. hehe. I hope to stop in tomorrow.