Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The thing that makes us different only makes us most interesting






Our new CAT & BIRD cards designed by Paula Best arrived yesterday...what a coincidence as on the way to work I was in a deep conversation (with myself of course) about how we all are given talents and aren't we always reminded to find and develop our own? It really hit me how important to FIND OUR OWN and SHARE with others.

Our creator was really intelligent to not give us EVERY TALENT that we would so desire when you think about it. How would we even begin to have time if we possessed every talent here on earth? We would only be frustrated as there is only 24 hours in the day!

I'm always saying "in the next life I want the talent to sing, dance, be an artist,cook etc.
I don't know, maybe we can have those THEN, but for NOW it definitly can not be.

Thats what I love about each person I meet, they have their own unique talent with combinations of others mixed in making them more interesting.don't you find that each person brings their own kind of Joy to you?

Some are born to be great organizers, teachers, compassionate caregivers,seamstress,artists,quilters, dancers, musicians,decorators,nature lovers,cooks, dr. & nurses,computer genius',writers/authors,big business or spiritual leaders,gardeners...and much much more.

Paula Best hit it right on didnt she "that what makes us different only makes us more interesting.

5 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

YUP, THAT'S BEAUTIFUL BRENDA AND YOUR RIGHT.

I'M OK, YOU'RE OK, LET'S BE OK TOGETHER.

Are you leaving next week? I wish I was going too.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Hi Brenda-

I am so excited for all my new pieces. Your store looks amazing! I have been trying to get in touch with Merlyn for delivery as my neighbor can pickup now. If you get this message and have her home number that would be great. Many thanks!

The Cottage said...

What a beautiful post!! You made my day. Have a wonderful trip next week,
Sandi
P.S. How are the cookies doing?

Julie Marie said...

Brenda, that is so true, and I need to take a closer look at some things that have been on my mind lately. Will stop in and "shop" for sure before you leave on your trip.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Thank you so much for the personal delivery. And thank Mr. Bed of Roses too! You're the best! Have a great time while you're away. I'll be sure to do lots of shopping in your absence. In fact, I am needing more lace right this moment.