Saturday, August 25, 2007

MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR Visit if in Salt Lake City


Have you heard of the famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir from Salt Lake City, and the Spoken Word program done every Sunday morning since I think 75 years ago? It is televised. Husband and I love to go there whenever possible and feel the peaceful spirit the choir brings to the audience as they perform so Grandly. My dream is to travel with them on their next tour...wouldnt that be a chance of a lifetime! I literally tear up the minute I walk into the tabernacle and see and hear them, the spirit is very strong in that sacred building. Last week I couldn't hold back the tears as they sang my favorite song "You'll Never Walk Alone", I dont know why that song makes me cry, especially when they sing it.

If you are coming to Salt Lake city, email me and I will tell you some fabulous places you must indulge in to eat. We had brunch at the famous Little America , I thought I had died and gone to heaven, then the next day I had to go buy bigger clothes! Yes, it was that good!

No comments: