Monday, April 22, 2013

vintage bike ride

Today. Monday.
3 vintage girl bikes will be available
One is green with a basket, may be from the late 40's
Another is blue, says Hollywood on it, 50's
a childs PINK diamond back from the early 80's

I will take photo's today if they are still
available on Thursday.

priced: 60.00-125.00

we have a mans schwinn in the shop also
150.00

great display pieces

also the new where women create is in
I love this issue
Renee Hull is featured from south jordan
she is amazing and her article is fantastic

Our 25% off sale goes through this week
along with the yellow sticker markdowns.
you'll find some nice deals this week.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Brenda - it was great running into you at Fleattitude! Remember to let me know about the flea markets you're going to! Love to go junking anytime!
Thanks for the kind comments about the article - I was so worried about that part, and you made me feel so much better about it all!
Renee