Friday, February 8, 2013

a happy heart

sweet hearts

make your heart happy

promise there will be no more
Keep calms
(this just matched so well!)

Let everyone know that you love them

take care of your heart

TODAY is my last drink of
Diet dr. Pepper/coke
drinking it slowly
I've done this before
I will do it...again

WATER will be my new best friend

How about you?

we have a wonderful selection of
valentine gifts in.

Peggy brought in many large cream pillows
with layers upon layers of vintage laces
and ruffles.
I went to photo them and had forgot to
put the battery in camera
darn.
see them for yourself.

dont wait too long, they are dreamy

The week of Valentines
we may be opened everyday except tuesday.
monday noon-5
closed tuesday.
wednesday noon-5
thursday-saturday 11:00-5:30


No comments: