Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SHE loves and adores HEARTFELT ART from the heart


She loves and adores HEARTFELT ART from the heart!

Pick from 20 Felted sweaters
to make your own art!


Vintage Braille paper
to make unique paper valentines
or again...
Your own kind of art
what can you do with these?

also
Antique glass chandaleir
crystals in 3-4 sizes/styles
over 200 of them!

As you can see, I have had time
to do some digging in my
home piles.

Peggy has vintage linen pillows...
makes a LOVE-ly gift.

Joni's paper gifts...
fun and amusing.

Maya's jewelry...
who wouldn't be tickled to
receive one of her pieces!

Crystal/milkglass pieces and
a chippy plant stand all new
Thursday.
Friday and Saturday
11-5:30

Healthy food idea which I LOVE
from a new customer HEATHER!
QUINOA:
Heather is a new customer and awesome, she is into Organic foods and taught me some new things. She so kindly gave me a jar of Quinoa to try. I took 1/2 cup to 1 cup water, bring to boil and then simmer with lid 15 mins. for breakfast ... Added honey, craisins, walnuts and coconut milk and was not hungry forever!
You can also make into salads and main dishes.
Google Quinoa:
It is a complete protein meaning it has 9 essential amino acids. It was considered the gold of the incas, and native to south america.
It's a relative to the leafy green vegetable like spinach.
fluffy, creamy, slightly crunchy (love that part) and somewhat nutty. Easy to fix.

It's especially good if you have migraines/high blood pressure as it relaxes the blood vessels.
I don't have either but I know some of you suffer with migraines.
We bought 25 lbs.
You can buy a smaller version at costco.
SO... TREAT YOUR HEART GOOD!
enjoy and see you soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi my sweet friend brenda...:)

and I WANT TO MAKE THOSE HEARTS!!!!
wow----yummy!

miss you!

:)

Sierra said...

So pretty, I LOVE felt hearts!

Just a bed of roses said...

Love you two girls!