Sunday, February 27, 2011

Egg-specting at Just a Bed of Roses...

You can eggspect...Easter & spring sprouting about everywhere
Eggs in silver sparkle with paper, paper mache painted eggs, robins blue eggs in nests,
even little foil eggs in nests that clip on your Easter tree.
Enchanting Fairy eggs expected this week!
You must see our tiny easter fuzzy chicks!

 eggspect French garden totes anthropology style
with matching pillow, or make a tote into a yummy pillow.

silly billie cards for your silly billi friends
"I travel alot : I hate my life being interrupted by routine!"

I get plenty of exercise jumping to conclusions and
pushing my luck!

If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies.

There are fun changes going on at Just a Bed of Roses

INVITING the SPRING SEASON in

We are continuing our same sales this week...plus with a $50.00 purchase you will
receive a creative magazine or another gift.

No comments: