Friday, November 9, 2007

SEASON to COUNT OUR BLESSINGS


I love to take quiet moments sitting with my dainty tea cup filled with PINK HOT CHOCOLATE and reflect on the blessings that come my way...

How each person I meet each day adds so much to happiness & quality to my life. My shop has been opened 9 months now and I am blessed each day with friendships that will last forever. SPECIAL SPECIAL thanks to the lovely gals I work with that support me and keep my spirits up when I get down.

I am thankful I have been given the talent to create, its just something inside me that has to come out everyday and I love to share, inspire and help others create a safe haven of their own.

I am thankful that my body lets me do what I love,(with a little choirpractic work) I never want to take that for granted.

My husband, children and grandchildren,parents and brothers and sisters are a source of great joy and I love being with them.

I beleive that God lives, that he loves me, I love him and I will return to live forever with him and the ones I love. I love to serve others, I am blessed beyond measure when I serve and give of myself.

As you find YOUR quiet moments this thankful time of year I hope you find great PEACE and JOY!

No comments: