Tuesday, October 30, 2007

IT'S HALLOWEEN, DONT BE SCARED!


You dont know how excited I am to be back on my blogger...I have learned a lesson the hard way, dont spill dr. pepper on your camera, or you will be out of business until you can afford a new one!


Halloween has been so fun this year, as you can see I hung beautiful witch hats from the awning and they would blow in the soft fall breezes. What I didnt get pictures of are my vintage skeletons, each uniquely dressed in vintage furs and dripping in old jewelry...check back next year! The fall boutique was fabulous, unfortunatly it may have been my retirement one?


A scarey favorite was the 5' black witch boot, many I adorned in old wrinkly tea dyed ratty lacy curtains, cheese cloth or satin pillowcases.


If you will go into our website under fall window shopping catagory I have posted many pictures of halloween in the shop and from the windows.

No comments: