Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lucky 13

Having a lucky 13%  off sale today...anything that is not already on sale is 13% off. We have decor, scarves and jewerly just in from market, come enjoy.



Our sidewalks are cleared off from the ice, if we are lucky the sun will shine for awhile and it will be a beautiful day in Farmington and in the state of Utah.

Our past issues of the Jeanne d arc living magazines are all 10.00 today!

This year the new books coming in will be 14.95
they are so worth the money...beautiful, calming, naturalistic, whites, antiques, fresh florals, recipes, comes from Denmark.

Thanks to those who got out of their homes and came shopping yesterday...it was way to much fun!
I'll spend today filling in the empty holes!

1 comment:

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

I love that magazine! I will definitely try to get in next weekend.

I posted about some of the stuff I bought from your store. Drop by if you get a chance.

Have a great day.
Pam