Monday, September 5, 2011

Keeping calm and scary on...

I don't know about your Labor Day week-end but mine was
 kind of like
 this sign.

Saturday was a day of loading boxes filled with stuff from my work room and garage (okay and the shop too) that needs to be purchased by you
 for enjoyment of repurposing.
 My sisters yard sale
 in Syracuse
 this coming Friday/Sat.
I send it to her so once it's boxed up
 I no longer can look at it
to think up a reason in keeping it.
Like now...
 I just opened up the magazine
Flea Market 
and saw a bunch of things I could do with a bunch of things
I just sent her way.
See
It's just best
to let it go.
Now I have isles in
my workroom.
And you can shop her sale
She sells my stuff cheap
waaaay lower than I would!

Next.
Monday/ Labor day
 I prepared for the
Country Barn boutique
28 years now.
Mutton Hollow rd. in Kaysville.
YOU
have a SPECIAL INVITE
to shop early
this Wednesday evening!
My space is not too far inside the door
can't miss it.

PLUS
A TRUCK FULL
of vintage
came to the shop Friday.

Hasn't it been a wonderful week-end!
Perfect weather
except for having big allergies
aaaaachooo!
See you soon

No comments: