Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My 'DAYS OFF" from shop




Oh my goodness...I love this time of year, it is "the gathering season" for sure. I had 4 days off from shop and this is what I did during the 3 of them... I gathered (searched and rescued) all these items, restored, painted and shabbied AND placed in shops.


My friend Maria opened up "Rustic Rose" in Ogden right before I opened up my shop. I rent a space there and this is what I took in...

Check out this PRIMITIVE green old KITCHEN CUPBOARD, the new fall FEATHER TREES , and the animal print vintage COAT (got some more vintage clothes I will show later on). I have been framing OLD ADS in vintage frames, SO fun, check out the coke ad on cupboard.


Also took in the Rustic Rose a girlie bubble gum pink and white VINTAGE CUPBOARD, shabby pink SHUDDERS to put in a room corner to hang girl things, a BIG heavy white shabby ANTIQUE MIRROR. and new shadow boxes for your collectables! I also have 5 sets of the SHUDDERS, in white, chocolate brown, light sage and shabby green.



RUSTIC ROSE is opened every day except sunday from 11:00 to 6:00 its much bigger than my shop and filled with some WONDERFUL nice antique pieces. Oh...and check out her antique PINK STOVE from the 60's, I told her not to sell it...its just too cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that pink cupboard!!

Roxie Morrow said...

OMG! I am drooling over those shutters. I would love to see the brown ones. These pics are extreme eye candy Brenda!

Just a bed of roses said...

I know girls, we all need to live in the same town, we would just keep each other in business, thanks for your support!

My Pink Boutique said...

You did what I love to do on my day off....shop! :D You found some wonderful treasures!

:)
Kimberly