Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lazy HOT Summer Days...enjoy Pretty things

Thanks to so many of you who have brought in your visiting relatives and friends from all over the world...its so nice to meet them and hear about where they shop for pretty things. Be sure to visit my favorite shabby girlfriends a makeminepink.com you will enjoy shopping on line for the most unique cottage products in the whole world. Sign up and play bingo along with me each day at make mine pink, or go onto the forum and chat with the pink girls about any thing you need help with, or just share something you have done, be sure to sign up for the montly newsletter.

BOY IT'S HOT ISNT IT? Beleive it or not, fall, halloween and Christmas items are arriving, I will contain myself from putting it out for a few weeks, but I guarantee come Labor Day the store will be bursting in fall colors, and shabby fall...we wont get rid of the PINK!

1 comment:

Roxie Morrow said...

Your shop looks beautiful, love all your pretties.